While most companies would love to come out when you have no water, that is a place we would not like our customers to ever be.
Here at Silverthorn Pump we believe that you should have your water delivery system checked over once a year. After all we check our heating and air every year. We check our cars over ever 3000 to 5000 miles, so why don't we check over our drinking water delivery system?
For only $99.95 we will come out and perform a Well Pump Checkup of your water delivery system and give you a written report on any issues we find. We also test your water for multiple issues common to your area. For safety reasons we take a sample to the lab for testing of Bacteria, to make sure your water is safe. Then its up to you on when to take care of any issues we find before they become emergencies. We will give you a rough timeline on when these issues should be addressed. After all the last thing you want is to turn on a faucet or flush a toilet to find out there is no water, now its a rush and hastle to deal with.
Call us today to make an appointment to have your well checked over.
But if you are out of water, we do have same day service available to get your homes water back on.
$99.95 check over includes:
- Video Inspection of well seal and inside of well case.
- Check over pressure switch electrical contacts for corrosion or carbon buildup
- Check over pressure tank and make sure it is working as designed.
- Check over well seal for any possible openings for contaminants.
- Check over wiring and make sure everything is up to code.
- Check over pad around well case and make sure it is safe and secure.
- Check well amperage and make sure we don't see a possible issue with your pump.
- Remove any loose debris around the well to keep it safe and clean.
- Check for leaks or possible issues with plumbing.
- Check check valve operation to avoid excess pump running to avoid high energy bills.
- Give you advise on how to best protect your families water and water delivery system.
- Test the water for Bacteria, Nitrates, Hardness, Iron, PH, TDS and More.
We serve the following areas
Butte County, Glenn County, Tehama County, Colusa County and Yuba County.
Your area not listed? Call for pricing.